Sunday, August 9, 2009

strong lonely tree


I found a wonderful tree on etsy (my new drain on finances and time searching through thousands of artists) and I related. I mean here was this strong, colorful, fluffy (I feel fluffy lately) and precious tree. Yet she was all alone in the field. Alone below the clouds as the world passed her by. So I related to this tree... I remember that my therapist and I had a revelation this week. I don't have to be needed to be loved. However, I equate the two so strongly that I have panic attacks when I am alone. I fill the time doing things for others. I worry why no one calls me all day as their lives are sure to be made better if I am fixing it for them. Wouldn't they want me around to help out when they cannot get to everything. I do not have to be needed to be loved. I think I'll say that a few times and have a glass of wine and a nap.

1 comment:

  1. the tree posted here is an actual irish tree taken by a friend on a bike tour of ireland... I doctored it up to be a refelction of me.

    ReplyDelete