Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'll get around to one of these days...


What are YOU avoiding?


Avoiding is such a strong word... I prefer ignoring? or delaying. there are so many things in life that I prefer to delay. The big discussions with those I care about are usually what are delayed until I almost burst. Why can't I tell my sister that the name she chose for her newborn causes physical pain and anguish in my heart? Why am I avoiding telling my "roommate" that I need more attention, dedication and physical contact like a boyfriend one day hopefully finance should give? Then there are the piles of stuff around the house. How much can I take before I whirlwind around like the Tasmanian Devil trying to put it all away. Catalogs of things for others, magazines of plans to make, dog fur piling up in the corners. Phew... I think I'll go take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment